Saturday, June 10, 2017

Visiting the Southern Highlands Layout

On our way to Sydney, we stopped into Glen Innes to visit Rohan Fergusson.  He had invited us to check out his re-incarnated Southern Highlands layout, which is making its debut in its current form at the Brickpit this weekend.  Rohan asked that I do not post these until the layout has been exhibited.  So I guess the moratorium is now lifted as the layout was displayed today.  I took a truck load of photos and the layout is simply brilliant.

I previously saw this layout at the Brisbane Show in 2005 in its former guise.  I have one photo of the layout from back then.

Thanks for taking the time for arranging the special viewing for us Rohan!

The layout has nice scenery, finely detailed track and many brilliant scenes.  The trees are good, the fencing looks realistic and it is just very, very nice.

































No comments:

Post a Comment